We are hiring!
19th Dec 2023
The Princess Theatre & Arts Centre hosts a wide range of professional and community events. We are recruiting for a Casual Duty Officer, reporting to the Theatre Manager, to assist with all duties relating to the management of events at the venue.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in a public facing environment, with excellent customer service and communication skills.
The role includes:
- Ensuring all visitors receive a professional and friendly welcome to the theatre.
- Supervise volunteers and allocate volunteer activity for the event.
- Be the main point of contact for our alarm and security monitoring partners.
- Act as a key holder and be responsible for opening/locking up and setting building alarms.
- Ensuring health and safety and fire regulations are adhered to in accordance with the Council’s protocols.
- Handling cash and cashing up.